Here are some of my 2017 goals:
- Read 3 books or take another class in complex or enterprise Agile Techniques
- Take 2 courses in and read 3 books about Longevity, Psychology (motivation, success), Organization or Productivity
- Take 10-Week Video Course on the Wim Hof Breathing Method
- Read two books on parenting best practices or take a course
- Complete Influencers “the Journey” bible study. Do all the assignments and reflection exercises
- Teach a course in a subject I'm passionate about (longevity / effectiveness / digital future)
- Blog / Vlog 20 times; Video at least 2 "Interesting topics"
- Individual time with each family member at least once a quarter - "Outings", "Dates" or just a "Bugaboo"
- Leave work no later than 6:10; Spend at least 30 quality minutes playing with family everyday
- Volunteer to help with Run for a Child's hunger - implement corrections of errors from 2016
- Volunteer to help with 2 FAST events or two Grace Point Church events
- Train for and ride the Colorado Trail or take a comparable trip
- Try parasailing, hang gliding or kite surfing
- Beat the S&P TOTAL MARKET INDEX with portfolio
- Rework financial plan. Add an income plan with an income financial vehicle strategy
Looking back at my goals from previous years I'm usually between 70% to 85%.